Children don’t need to participate in organized sports to reap the benefits of physical activities. It’s recommended that everyone—both children and adults—be physically active for at least an hour a day. Why not be active together?! Choose activities that aren’t too strenuous and that both of you will enjoy. I compiled a list of 10 fun things the whole family can do together!
1) Walk or bike with your kids to and from school.
2) Take them to a roller or ice rink.
3) Sign up for a short fun run or a walk for charity.
4) Walk the dog. If you don’t have one borrow one from a friend or neighbor.
5) Be active on the weekends. Go to the playground, play Frisbee at the park, hike around a lake…anything really!
6) Pay for play. There are a lot of indoor climbing gyms (most of them have bouldering walls…
View original post 151 more words